The poet said it correctly that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But there is definitely no harm if you keep yourself presentable, which adds to the glory and charisma of the existing beauty. Women have always been particular about their skin and health. But now, it is no more just a beauty parlour habit. Be it rural or urban, most of the women need to go out in the sun, consequently leading to skin tanning, black patches etc. Also, regular workers have to go through constant stress and tension which eventually reflects in their health. It might not always be possible to find and fix time for salon treatments. What becomes essential then is to know how to take care of yourself. Thus comes the importance of homemade beauty tips.
Homemade beauty tips for fairness
- Applying lemon juice mixed with scanty proportion of water, specially on the uncovered areas like neck, face, palms and toes yields a good result within a few weeks. After applying for pack, rinse your face with cold water.
- Rose water, milk cream and almond powder is yet another effective natural homemade beauty tips which results in a fair and shining skin within three to four weeks.
- Crushed papaya and pineapple, mixed with honey is a wonderful fruit pack which is mainly applicable for oily skin. It not only tones your skin but also gives a fine lustre.
Homemade beauty tips for face
- Cleansing and toning using natural scrubbers like orange pills has been a traditional approach.
- Applying steam is a very effective way of getting rid of the germs and the dirt that your skin accumulates over the entire day. Oil trapped skin, black-heads; even pimples are washed away with regular treatment of steam on your skin.
- During the scorching heat of summer, ice packs prove extremely effective for rejuvenating your skin. Adding some rose water to the ice pack makes it even more soothing after a daylong busy schedule.
- Apply thinly slashed cucumbers on your eyes to avoid the dark circles.
Homemade beauty tips for pimples
Remember your school days when a pimple use to scare the hell out of your dreams. This simple inflammation of skin caused by some unicellular bacteria does give a nightmare to many girls, specially the teenagers. Too much consumption of oil, secretion of androgen, over usage of cosmetic products is some of the basic reasons why there is pimple-attack. Stress and strain on regular life style as well as hereditary factors also effect the growth of pimples.
Getting rid of pimples
- Turmeric powder paste is a magical remedy for those who suffer from pimples. All you have to do is make a thick paste of the turmeric powder using appropriate portion of water and apply it on the affected areas. Leave it for a few minutes. If you continue this process for a week, pimples will get rid soon.
- Lemon juices are possibly the quickest way to get rid of pimples. If you dab a substantial amount of lemon juice on a cotton ball and out it over the affected places and leave it for some 20 minutes, it is definitely going to help you within three to four days.
Homemade beauty tips for men
Even some decades earlier it was an accepted fact that men act and women appear. However, this does not hold good anymore. Whether you call it a globalisation impact or just a western imitation of style trends, men are also becoming extremely conscious about their skin. And it is indeed a good thing to take care of what god has gifted you with! There are hundreds of clinics and dermatologists who can help to get rid of those pimples, black patches and tanned skin. But why wait till the damage is done when you have all the natural homemade beauty tips available just a click away? Here are some of the easy beauty tips to help you have a brighter tone and a smarter you.
- It is always good to drink a lot of water.
- Depending on the kind of work you do, maintain a healthy diet chart. Men need more calorie than women of same age. However, at any given time, it is a wise option to avoid any sorts of junk food.
- Cleansing sounds like a fancy word for men but if you avoid doing it for a long period of time, it would be difficult to get rid of the excess oil and grime after sometime. Regular soaps contain more alkaline substances; hence it is better to use dedicated face-washes for men.
- Exfoliation is another major way to keep your facial skin toned. This is done automatically every time you shave. However, it is better to apply a bit of moisturiser after you use the aftershave lotion to retain the lustre and moisture content of the skin.
- All your body parts start aging in sync. The super soft skin around the eyes starts showing up the aging line which might also happen because of dehydration. Get hold of a dehydrating eye cream and start applying it regularly before the wrinkles refuse to go away!
- For those who are regular smoking habit, look at you lips. They are no way near to what you call “pink”. Get hold of a lip balm or apply the SPF UV rays protecting creams, or what’s even better is leave the smoking habit. After all, there is nothing that can suffice a healthy mind to compliment a healthy body.
Be it the athletes, models, regular office goers or the homemakers – your skin demands care. Cleansing, toning, moisturising are the three pillars of keeping your skin free from all basic dirt and pollution. For men, whether you praise it or blame it, you just cannot escape the fact that keeping yourself clean and fresh is never a bad practise, no matter how much you get bullied for! The above mentioned homemade beauty tips are all applicable for normal skin conditions. It is always advisable to consult your doctor if there is any kind of persisting irritation or rashes.