Long and thick hairs not only enhance the beauty but make a woman look attractive as well. Maintaining your hairs is difficult as it requires a lot of care and attention. One needs to be careful and regularly take care of their hair to maintain its thickness. Nowadays hair loss is one of the biggest problems faced by the people. Hair loss not only reduces the number of hair but also it becomes light. Therefore, it is important to ensure that you use the right products to keep them thick or you will lose your hair thud reducing your charm. Though there are numerous ways to get thick hair but here we will focus on How to Get Thicker Hair Naturally. Natural ways are always good and have no side effects too.
How to Get Thicker Hair Naturally?
Natural ways to get thick hairs is just the best idea. It is because the natural ways are highly beneficial and there are fewer chances that it will have adverse effects on your hair. There are countless tips that you can follow but some of the important ones are discussed here.
- Massaging – Regular massage is the best way to get the thick hairs. One in a week massage with olive oil will ensure that the hairs become strong from the root thus reducing the problem of hair loss to a great extent. Follow circular movements and massage your scalp nicely. It will provide a soothing effect and keep you relaxed as well.
- Egg – The next way how to have thick hair is by using egg. These have lots of proteins which is very helpful for the skin. The yellow portion of the egg not only nourishes your scalp but makes the hair strong. Once you follow this tip for a few weeks, you will surely feel the difference as your hair will become shiny as well as powerful.
- Amla – One of the best natural therapies for thick hair is amla. Massage your hair with amla and coconut oil mixture once in a week. It will give a lot of relief and your hair quality will also improve. To create the mixture, you need amla powder and coconut oil. Mix them in proper quantity and apply it on your hair. Let it get dried for about 15 minutes and then wash it.
- Aloe-Vera – This is also one of the best home remedies for thick hair. To use the aloe-vera, extract its juice and apply it on the scalp. Keep it for about 15 minutes so that the aloe vera reaches the root properly. Once it is dry, you can wash it off. This can be done once in a week and after few weeks you will certainly feel your hair becoming better.
- Coconut oil – If you want to get thick and long hair, then coconut oil is a perfect option. Pure coconut oil can be used to massage your scalp and make sure that it provides complete nourishment. For better results, cover your head after applying the oil so that it gets absorbed properly and reduces hair fall.
Hair thickening products available in the market
Apart from the above natural ways to get thick and long hair, you can also use different products that too give excellent results. Nowadays there is a variety of hair thickening products present in the market so as per your hair quality, you can opt for any of them. As there are several brands so make sure that you go for the best ones only or it can have adverse effects on your hair.
- Shampoo – There are special hair thickening shampoo available in the market for different hair types. These are outstanding and show great results. If you want to get instant result then such hair products are good and reasonable in price too.
- Conditioners – Apart from the shampoos, you have different types of conditioners which are meant for thin hairs. Using the hair conditioners will have a great impact on them as it will work from the root and you will feel the difference in just one time.
- Hair serums – You also have the hair serums which are very effective on thin hairs. If you want to have thick hairs then using hair serums will also be brilliant. They will not only increase the thickness of the hair but make them soft as well as shiny. So there are lots of other advantages which can be enjoyed by the individuals.
So you can say that you have both the natural remedies to get thick hair and other products as well. You can try any of them as both are good and effective to a great extent. For better selection, you can read the reviews of the thickening products so as to get more idea. Hope the above tips prove useful!