Healthy living is the first resolution of the people. Nowadays people are more concerned about their fitness and that is why they adopt different ways to keep healthy. Losing weight is also a way to keep yourself fit as it increases your life and at the same time prevents you from the various diseases too. Losing weight is not simple as it requires a lot of dedication, effort and above all control on your diet. If you are able to fulfill all the above things, you will surely become slim. In today’s time losing weight is not just being slimy and thin but it is to improve the overall fitness level. Following a planned diet for weight loss is a good idea as it brings a lot of difference to your health and keeps you active as well.
Are you tired of the weight loss pills and supplements; you have come to the right place. Here we will be talking about the natural ways to reduce your weight by paying attention towards your diet. This is more beneficial as the results are consistent and you can stay healthy too. As our readers include both the vegetarian and non vegetarian people, so here we will discuss the weight loss foods for both of them.
Indian-veg diet for weight loss
If you are a pure vegetarian, then losing weight is very simple for you. There are a variety of veg weight loss foods that you can eat on a regular basis and cut down fat without any problem. These foods are rich in nutrients so that you can receive the required amount of energy and also burn the calories. For the vegetarian people, the diet chart for weight loss is very simple.
- Breakfast – Start your morning with a healthy breakfast so that you can work all throughout the day. Most of the people skip their breakfast to lose weight which is not a good idea. The healthy breakfast options include oats, cornflakes, omelet, vegetable sandwiches etc. Also include fruit juices as per your taste. Some of the fruits which are low in calories are apple, apricot, orange, watermelon, mango and strawberry.
- Lunch – During the lunch make sure you include green vegetables in your diet. This will cover up the nutrients and provide you energy as well. Your lunch should include one daal, vegetable curry, chapathi and salad. Butter milk is a superb option for the lunch.
- Mid-evening – You can have tea but with less sugar
- Dinner – Your dinner should be light so that it can be digested easily. Soup is the best option or you can even go for fruit salads.
Non-veg diet for weight loss
If you are a non-vegetarian, then too you can plan your diet and reduce your weight in just few weeks. There are plenty of non-veg diet recipes which you can prepare and enjoy them. So let us get started with the best diet for weight loss which is healthy and low calorie too.
- Breakfast – As discussed above, breakfast is must so make sure that it is healthy. You can include two eggs and two slices of bacon. Do not forget to include fresh juice as it gives you the necessary energy. This is the simplest and healthiest breakfast diet that you can follow.
- Lunch – During the lunch, salad is must along with any meat dish which you like. Beef is the best option because it has a lot of protein content and at the same time contains fiber too. Therefore, it will provide all the essential nutrients to your body and cover up the daily needs.
- Mid-evening – Skimmed milk and juice are the two options that you can consider.
- Dinner – In the dinner, you can include grapefruit juice together with any fish recipe and salad. Fish is quite tasty and an awesome choice for the non-veg lovers. This is a healthy as well as complete diet for the night.
These are the two different diet plans for weight loss that the people can follow. The diet to lose weight may differ but its results will be similar and you will be able to reduce the weight in no time. All you need to do is stick to the low carb diet as it will prevent the increase in the calories and you will feel better too. No matter whether you are a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian, both the diet has their own advantages and contains the required amount of nutrients. As per your taste and preference, you can start following any of the diet plans for the long lasting results.
So why waste your time when you have the option of healthy diet plan to lose your weight. Do try it and see the difference yourself. The above diet plans work in the right direction thus showing excellent results.