What is UP Berojgari Bhatta Sewayojna ?
During 2012 assembly elections, Samajwadi Party had promised to restart Berojgari Bhatta Scheme for unemployed youth if chosen to power. Recently CM Akhilesh Singh and Mulayam Singh Yadav launched this scheme Berojgari Bhatta Yojna amidst much fanfare. The scheme also promises to provide training and job to unemployed youth. UP has maximum number of unemployed in the complete country and thus is imp for the youth of this state.
After the state cabinet approved of the yojna, it has been launched across the state from 15th March 2012. CM also launched the website for Berojgaari Bhatta online registration.
How to apply for Berojgari Bhatta
- Log in to the site http://bhatta.updte.org/
- On the box on the left hand side, there are two options – ऑनलाइन आवेदन भरें and आवेदन पत्र (पीडीएफ)
- According to your convenience, you can print the आवेदन पत्र (पीडीएफ), fill it and submit it. Or you can fill up the online form. Find details below on how to fill the form.
Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2013
- For online registration, click on ऑनलाइन आवेदन भरें.
- Make sure you read and understand the given instructions carefully. The process for online registration might not be completed if not careful.
- If you agree with whatever has been written there, tick the box next to the text मैं सहमत हूँ, कृपया मेरे लिये नया आवेदन-पत्र खोले।
- You will see a button with text नया आवेदन. Click on the button.
- To complete the form, you will need to have your photo in digital format and hindi font available on your computer.
- Save the form after you have filled the first part by clicking on सुरक्षित करें.
- Go to the next section of the application then.
- To print out the Berojgaari Bhatta Online Form click on
- Once you submit the form, you will be given a Berojgari Bhatta Application No.
Berojgari Bhatta Eligibility Requirements
- The applicant should be native of Uttar Pradesh.
- In the year of acceptance, the applicant should have an age more than 25 but less than 40.
- Applicant should be a minimum 10th pass.
- Applicant’s family(including applicant, husband/wife, children) should have a annual income of less than Rs. 36,000
- Person getting Berojgari bhatta should attest that he is still unemployed in the third quarter of the financial year.
Berojgari Bhatta Niyamavali
This Berojgari Bhatta Niyamavali contains the definitions and meaning of terms used for this scheme.
- Berojgari Bhatta Application Form
- Berojgari Bhatta Niyamavali